Our program provides many options for optimal success.
Resurgence Behavioral Health
1 Troon Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92626
The Resurgence 12-Step Recovery Program
Most drug and rehabilitation use the 12 steps of alcoholics anonymous to work their clients through drug and alcohol recovery. We understand that it is not very likely for a client to work through each of the 12 steps on their own. More often than not, the books on the 12 steps are always abandoned after a while.
A three-month extended-care residential program can be more effective and beneficial in such a case. When a client works through the 12 steps in a structured and supportive environment, the chances of him working through the entire 12 steps are increased.
At Resurgence Recovery Center, within the 90-day period of your stay here, you will be able to go through all the 12 steps. Below is an overview of how you this will happen:
During the first month of your stay, you will be able to work through steps 1 to 3 of the 12 steps.
The second month of your stay at our rehabilitation center will involve you working through steps 4 to 9.
The Third Month
In the 12 steps, only three steps will remain-steps 10, 11, and 12. These steps will be worked through in the third and final month of your stay in our rehab center.
Any client that walks through the doors of any recovery center aims to get clean and stay permanently sober. This is made possible if he or she works through the 12 steps, as this is a spiritual experience that gives a greater likelihood of permanent sobriety.
The staff we have working at the center are not only knowledgeable, but they are also experienced in working through the 12 steps as they have done this several times before. Therefore, working with our staff gives you a better chance at recovery.
These 12 steps are worked through with a group, one that encourages each other in the road to recovery. When you understand that you are not alone on the road to recovery, you increase your determination to get better. Group meetings are held every day with other clients, and you are able to share your journey, which aids in building strong bonds and relationships.
At Resurgence Recovery Center, we believe that the combination of the 12 steps, life skills, nutrition, fitness, and a continuum of care goes a long way in ensuring a permanent recovery. You can choose to have 15 months of rehab for recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. In such a program you will spend 3 of these months as a resident within the rehab, and the other optional 12 months of sober living and aftercare monitoring.
The Discovery of a New Spiritual and Practical Path
Spiritual laws greatly impact how we live our lives, and are therefore necessary for any recovering user. This is catered for by the mentors who teach the clients life skills and practices that are very important in their recovery. These skills are concerned with career, money, organizational skills, physical fitness, communication skills, goal setting, giving back the community and their families.
The 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- We admitted we were powerless over alcohol – that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves moral inventory of ourselves.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly ask Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the results of these steps, we tried to carry the message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Get your spot today at Resurgence Recovery Center for the most effective results. This is made testament by most of our alumni who are now living sober, drug-free and more productive lives. Whatever your drug of choice, if you are an addict, make your way to our recovery center. You can alternatively contact us by visiting our admissions page or call us on (886) 905-4550.
Contact Resurgence Today
Your personal information is kept confidential.